THEME: New Hampshire, past, present, future, or fantasy…or combination. Enter up to three poems per person.
Anyone living in, visiting, or intrigued by New Hampshire may enter by writing and submitting up to three (3) original unpublished poems for free. Submit poems by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org …or by mail to:
Peterborough Poetry Project (NH Poems)
PO Box 247
Peterborough NH 03458-0247
- Each poem must be at least 3 lines and no more than 28 lines; form is open. Rhyming, punctuation, and capitalization are optional. Please include the title (other than “NH” or “New Hampshire”) of each poem.
- Include your name, mailing address, and email address in the same email or on the same page as your poem(s). Poems will not be returned.
- Poems will be judged by members of the Peterborough Poetry Project.
- Writers of poems chosen for publication will be notified by email (or mail if no email address is provided).
Prizes and recognition are as follows:
- The writers of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place poems will win $75, $35, and $25, respectively.
- The three winning poems will be published on our website.
- In addition, the three winning poems as well as other poems chosen for honorable mention will be printed in a book to be published by Peterborough Poetry Project. The writer of each poem included in the book will receive one free copy of the book and may purchase an additional copy for a reduced price.