We welcome you to join us in our mission to celebrate and foster poets and poetry in New Hampshire.
PSNH is a 501(c)3 charity. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
General donations go toward our activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Slam Free or Die
- New Hampshire Poetry Festival
- Youth Poet Laureate program
- Poetry Out Loud
- PSNH Reading Series
- Quarterly Meeting Featured Readers
- The Poets’ Touchstone
- Mary Gildea Memorial Scholarship Fund
To donate by physical check, make it out to “Poetry Society of NH” and mail it to Ala Khaki, PSNH Treasurer, P.O. Box 1118, Amherst, NH 03031-1118. To donate online via PayPal, click here.
We are also authorized to collect ear-marked donations for the Walter E. Butts Endowment Fund, which provides modest financial support for New Hampshire Poet Laureate activities. This fund is managed by the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. Should you choose to help the endowment grow, tax-deductible donations can be made directly to NHCF or PSNH. To donate via PSNH:
- Physical Checks: Please mark “NH Poet Laureate Endowment” in the memo line of your check and mail it to Ala Khaki, PSNH Treasurer, P.O. Box 1118, Amherst, NH 03031-1118.
- Click here to donate online via PayPal.