Not a member yet? Please select “Join or Renew” from the website menu and join today!
Member Submission General Guidelines
Entries that do not meet the guidelines will not be considered or returned.
- The deadline for current submission period is October 15, 2020
- Poems must be submitted by the deadline date to be considered
- Submission must include a 50-word biography, phone number, email, and mailing address
- Subject and form are open
- Poems must be typed
- Length line limited to 40 lines
- Longer poems may be considered at Editor’s discretion
- Font must be Times New Roman 12 pt.
- All files must be attached as a Word document
- One poem per Word document
- Up to 3 poems per submission period
- Poems must not be previously published
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions
- Poems will be considered for the current submission period only
- The poem document(s) must not contain any identifying information
- The Poem Submission Form 62.3 must be included with your submission; instructions to complete this form are located within the form itself
Email your poetry submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Member General Submission” in the Subject line of the email.
Rights for All Submissions
All rights revert to authors upon publication, but if you do resubmit elsewhere, please credit The Poets’ Touchstone.
Questions? Please email the editors: email@example.com